Friday, November 9, 2012

A Helping Hand From the Heartland

The Candymakers
I know I just posted my blog yesterday - and I really am writing this on the fly. I'm sitting in the RME Cafe, and I just learned about something I think everyone in the QC should know about.

Tomorrow there is going to be a benefit concert to end all benefit concerts - Quad City Style!

This is a Red Cross Disaster Relief Concert - supported by  the RME, KWQC, The River Center, River Cities Reader, Q106, WOC Radio, Quad City Bouncy, and  RAK Production Sound.

Held in the Mississippi River Hall at the RiverCenter, the concert includes bands such as:

The Winter Blues All-Stars
Lewis Knudsen
William Campbell
Westbrook Singers
The CandyMakers
Ellis Kell Band
Whoozdads
David G. Smith
Smooth Groove
Avey Brothers



Ellis Kell
The concert runs from Noon until 9 PM
Admission is:

$8 for adults

12 or under $5

5 and under Free

There will be food, beverages - LOTS of music... and a bounce house for the kids.

Come on down to the River Center and join in

 and help raise money for the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund!!

No comments:

Post a Comment